of Faith Christian Academy
On national Stanford Achievement Tests, ninety-five percent (95%) of FCA students achieved at grade level or above in reading skills. Students averaged two to three grade levels above their own grade level on the complete battery of the Stanford Achievement Test. M.E.A.P. scores reflected strong academic foundations in Reading, Math, English Language Arts, and Science, meeting or exceeding standards in all five categories.
Graduates from Faith Christian Academy have gone on to excel in the best high schools in the metropolitan area, and most often continued with higher grade point averages than achieved at FCA.
Faith Christian Academy graduates have been noted for their successful college careers, many with academic scholarships to prestigious universities such as the University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Michigan Technological University, the United States Military Academy at West Point, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Yale, Clark College (Atlanta), Howard University, Oral Roberts University, and the Juilliard School of Music, to name just a few. Also included are seminary schools of learning which lists Rhema Bible Training Center and Word of Faith Bible Training Center (BTC).
Relationships formed with our FCA families continue long after their children graduate—students with students, students with teachers, and parents with teachers.
and Recognition Awards
Academic Excellence Awards
• Stanford Achievement Test (SAT)
• President Award (5th Grade)
• Principal’s List Award
• Great Lakes Award
Mathematics Special Honors and Recognition Awards
Faith Christian Academy students have been honored
with top math awards by the:
• Association of Christian Schools International Mathematics Competition
• American Mathematics Competition
• American Junior High School Mathematics Competition
• U.S. Achievement Academy Award
• Detroit Edison
• United States Army
• Heating and Cooling Society Science and Engineering Fair of Metropolitan Detroit
• Air and Waste Management
• Environmental Society of Detroit
• Detroit Metropolitan Science Fair
• Bishop Keith A. Butler Renaissance of Values Scholarship
• A.C.S.I. Speech Meet
• A.C.S.I. Spelling Bee
• People to People Ambassadors
A.C.S.I. Speech Meet Writing & Oratorical Awards
Young authors have been recognized as contest winners by:
• State Capitol, Lansing – National Day of Prayer Essay Contest
• Optimist Club, District Oratorical
• America & Me Contest (Farm Bureau)